- The SAP Event Stream Processor cluster is running on two servers (SERVER1 and SERVER2), using a manager node and a controller node on SERVER1 and a manager node and a controller node on SERVER2.
- Two instances of a project are deployed.
- Controller Affinities are set up for each instance of the project such that one instance runs on SERVER1's controller node (weak, positive) and the other instance runs on SERVER2's controller node (weak, positive).
- However, when deploying the two instances, both were running on SERVER2's controller node, rather than only one on SERVER2's and the other on SERVER1's.
- How to understand and troubleshoot why the second instance deploys to SERVER2's controller node rather than to SERVER1's controller node?
SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1
streaming, processing, esp, primary, secondary, multi-server, affinity, failed over, fail-over , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.