- Large audit or Central Management Server (CMS) SQL anywhere database file
- Tables have been truncated, but the space has not been reclaimed
- Server is running out of space, and the space is needed
- The problem in the SAP Note below has been found, resolution followed, but still the DB file is taking up a lot of space:
2500438 - CMS DB rapidly growing in size after upgrade to 4.2 SP04 because Platform Search creates and does not clean up database objects when indexing
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
- SQL Anywhere
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.