- SAP Transportation Management used for Manual Planning of Freight Units (FUs) in the Transportation Cockpit (TC).
- Planning Profile used enables capacity checks or incompatibility settings.
- Capacity checks are enabled by having Take Capacities into Account set to Error or Warning.
- Incompatibility Settings tab maintains incompatibility selections with Violation in Manual Planning set to Incompatibility Must Not Be Violated.
- Manual Planning in the TC either
- Do not warn when capacity checks or incompatibility settings are violated. Expected error messages of the form:
'Resource &1 is overloaded (total &2 exceeds available &3 &4)' (message class /SCMTMS/INCOMP)
'Incompatibility &4 between &1 - & 3' (/SCMTMS/PLN_VSR_OL031)
- Warn but still creates a Freight Order (FO), Freight Booking (FB), Container Unit (CU), Trailer Unit or Railcar Unit that violates the capacity or incompatibility.
- Why is manual Planning not checking capacity or incompatibilities for the freight documents it generates?
- SAP Transportation Management 8.x
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
Strategy, method, /SCMTMS/PLN_VSR_OL031, resource, truck, VSRI_DEF, VSRI_SCH, VSRI_CHK, VSRI_CHKRJ, MP, TC, /SCMTMS/INCOMP, INCOMP, INC, FU, FO, FB, CU, TU, VEH, VEHICLE, PLN , KBA , TM-PLN-MP , Manual Planning , TM-PLN , Planning , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.