When logging on to the ERP backend system via Transaction Launcher in CRM Web UI, the WIN GUI SAP copyright popup screen is opened, as per the screenshot below.
- Same pop-up appears when logging on to the backend system directly.
- It only occurs after the first logon with same user in same language, it does not happen after subsequent log ons.
- Users would like to avoid this pop-up when logging on.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP GUI for Windows
KBA , CA-WUI , WebClient UI , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , BC-SEC , Security , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.