The following dump happens during the archiving of Request Information with the help of the archiving object BWREQARCH (RSREQARCH_WRITE) in SARA:
"MESSAGE_TYPE_X" " "
"SAPLRSSM_LOAD" or "LRSSM_LOADU08"
79 if l_rnr is initial.
80 if l_t_rnr is initial and i_t_where is initial and
81 i_use_sl_tabs is initial.
>>>>> message x000.
The variable I_RNR is initial in ST22.
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) 7.0
- SAP BW 7.01 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 1)
- SAP BW 7.02 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 2)
- SAP BW 7.03 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 3)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.31 (SAP NW BW 7.3 EnhP 1)
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
dump, rsreqdone, rsseldone, , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-ARC , Archiving , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.