- Depreciation is not calculated correctly and is unexpectat as per the explicit percentage assigned for the year.
- It is observed that suddenly in a particular fiscal year in the future, in period 1 the system takes the percentage rate of the previous year (i.e. year 2) and for the remaining 11 periods the percentage rate in the multilevel method of the depreciation key is taken from the actual year (i.e. year 3).
- The same system behavour is observed for any of the following years after that until the useful life is reached, this is wrong.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
T090NS-XAFNAH , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.