- All databases can be up and running.
- Message below reports in ASE error log:
00:0003:00000:00020:2018/02/16 05:09:13.10 kernel ufseek: Failed to operate on file , because file is not open.
- There is a script scheduling transaction dumps and was running during ASE startup.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
ufseek, ASE, startup, reboot, recovery_state, fail , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.