- When creating a relationship the Calendar ID is defaulted to that of the plant
- It is required to use a different Calender ID when creating a relationship directly or automatically
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
IW31, IW32, relationship, AFAB-KALID, AFABD-KALID, CL_EXM_IM_AFABD_CHANGE, 'Work Center', IA01, IA05, IA11 , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PM-WOC-MO-SCH , Scheduling, relationships , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.