- Specification 'Changed On' date is in the past or the future, based on the given key date or the valid-from date from the change number
- When creating a Recipe using the 'Copy From' functionality with a 'Key Date' is in the past, then the 'Specification Changed On' date is also in the past
- SAP ERP Recipe Management (PLM-RM)
- SAP ERP Recipe Development on PLM Web UI (PLM-WUI-RCP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
ESTRH , ESTRH-UPDDATS , UPPDATS , SY-DATUM , UPDDAT , spec , value , copied from , , KBA , PLM-RM-SPE , Specification Database , PLM-WUI-RCP , Recipe Development , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.