A copy planning function is executed and ends without any error, but doesn't copy any row, even the reference data exists.
If you are running SAP Hana 2.0, and you run it using PAK, you may see the below error message.
Characteristic XXXX is not filled by part provider YYYY
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Business Warehouse, BW, 7.01, 7.02, 7.03, 7.31, 7.4, 7.5, 7.51, BW/4H, RSPLS_CR017, RSPLS_CR028, BRAIN154 , KBA , BW-PLA-IP-PF , Planning Functions and Planning Sequences , EPM-BPC-BW4-PLA , BPC/4 - Planning Enginee , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.