You are having questions, how ODATA/EasyQuery/CDS views work in BW.
Additionally, you might face typical issues/questions with ODATA/EasyQuery/CDS:
- BW analytical queries released for ODATA
- CDS syntax views and BW specific samples
- data not displayed in FIORI application
- analytical apps show no data
- 2c<view> is invalid
- BW query, ODATA service missing in /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE
- OData service based on BW/CDS query cannot be activated
SAP BW 7.x
OData, EasyQuery, ABAP CDS, RSRTS_ODP_DIS, invalid, activation, syntax, ODP, CDS, EasyQuery, BICS, Fiori, /iwfnd/maint_service, gateway, RSTCO_ADMIN, /IWFND/MED024, RSRTS_ODP_DIS , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-BICS-EQ , BICS Easy Query , BW-BEX-OT-ODP , Query Runtime for Operational Data Provisioning , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.