When executing a job via execution command downloaded from SAP Data Services Management Console, the following error in command prompt appears:
- Warning: ORB::BOA_init: hostname lookup returned 'localhost' (127.0.0.1/::1)
- Use the -OAhost option to select some other hostname
- When executing a job via Designer, it caused job to enter hung state
- When executing a job via Data Services Management Console, it caused job to enter hung state
SAP Data Services 4.2 SP8
- SAP Information Platform Services 4.2 SP3
- All supported Windows platforms
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
"ORB BOA_init" , DS , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Data Services Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.