- Receiving kerberos encryption error messages regarding encryption when using java applications (tomcat (AD manual logon or SSO), Adaptive Processing Server (SSO2DB), other web/app servers or java applications)
- Error often received in java logs "KDC has no support for encryption type" or "krb_error no supported default etypes default_tkt_enctypes" these two errors have very different meanings
- Microsoft kerberos tracing will show "etype not supported kdc_err_etype_notsupp"
- The syntax above may vary slightly but I'll explain each message below
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x all SP's all patches
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1 all SP's all fixpacks
- Various version of Oracle (formerly Sun) JDK SAPjvm, JCE java virtual machine software development kit ets
- Various version of Microsoft operating system
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
biauth tskba emkba BOE bobj login logon authentication , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.