You are using the Import Employees Fiori application to load users and employee data into an S/4HANA system, and have one or more doubts or problems.
Proceed to the resolution section of this FAQ -Frequently Asked Questions- article for the answers of the following:
- Initial considerations when using Import Employee app.
- Considerations when setting up employee integration from SuccessFactors Employee Central into S/4HANA Cloud
- "System settings does not allow this app to be used" prevents from using the app. Why?
- How can the new users generated via Import Employees app login to the system?
- How can I check the status after the upload?
- You are getting error 'PersonExternalID is mandatory' during the import. Why?
- You are getting error "Cost Center XXXXXXXXXX of controlling area **** unknown" (message PAOCF_EC_SERVICES077) during the import. Why?
- Which data is required in order to get the Vendor generated with Import Employee app?
- You are getting errors related to payment method or other payment details. Why?
- The start date in Employee Fact Sheet is different to the StartDate which was imported with EmploymentData CSV file. Why?
- Is it possible to selectively import data, meaning only one or a few fields are used in the templates? Can columns be removed from the templates?
- Is it possible to update already existing employees data with this app?
- Can the manager be assigned for an employee through this app?
- Handling the relation to the manager during the employees upload. Avoiding errors informing ManagerPersonExternalId is not valid.
- Employee data imported with umlauts, diaeresis or other special notation marks gets incorrectly saved with question marks ("?") in S/4HANA
- An employee with future hire date is imported successfully, but the employee/user cannot be found from the launchpad search.
- Only one template is downloaded for import type "Employee and Employment Data".
S/4HANA Cloud edition
KBA , CA-HR-S4 , Cross-Application HCM Objects in S/4HANA , CA-TS-S4 , Cross Application Timesheet in S/4HANA , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.