- ABAP server is to be migrated to new hardware.
- Various private/public keys used for SSO between Business Objects BI server and SAP BW Server (Secure Token Service (STS) or SNC ) are stored there.
- There is a concern about these during hardware migration that they could be lost.
- SAP Netweaver ABAP server
- SAP Business Objects BI Server
SSO, Business, Intelligence, logon, token, ticket, Opendocument, webi, biauth , KBA , SV-LGN , Authentication Incidents , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BC-SEC-SSF , Secure Store and Forward , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.