- User has defined action that gets called on the press of a button on a form.
- That action creates three separate "Edit" transactions.
- Application is configured in a way that the background processing is set to ON. See below for how to enable background sending.
- When executed, only the first transaction successfully goes through, the remaining two transactions are skipped and not transmitted at all.
- However, all three transactions are processed correctly when the background processing mode is disabled.
- When the background sending option is enabled the transaction information is not sent to the ERP System.
- When the background sending option is disabled, some of the transaction information is not sent to the ERP System.
(Background sending in Agentry is enabled by selecting the option in the Transmit Configuration /Session setting):
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP 12 Agentry Server
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP15 PL02 SDK Agentry clients
- SAP MObile Platform 3.0 SP15 PL02 Agentry Editor Plugin
merge, background send , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.