Disaggregation doesn't work properly, as the engine distribute the value to more buckets as expected. The reason of the disaggregation issue is that the database request will return with more planning object (master data combination) as required.
Inconsistency in the database.
- SAP Integrated Business Planning 1702
- SAP Integrated Business Planning 1705
- SAP Integrated Business Planning 1708
- SAP Integrated Business Planning 1711
- SAP Integrated Business Planning 1802
IBP, Model, Configuration, Guide, Root, Attribute change, non-root attribute, planning level, disaggregation, different value, aggregated level , KBA , SCM-IBP-INT , Integration , SCM-IBP-CNF-PAR , Planning Area , SCM-IBP-CNF-MD , Master Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.