- After an SQL update, all of the SAP Contact Center Agent jobs are missing from MSSQL Management Studio
- What is the best way to re-create SQL agent jobs without loss of reporting data?
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 R2
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, JOBS, SQL missing, management studio, SQL Server Agent , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.