- When working with external directories of users and groups it is very difficult to identify the cause or issues as they arise (issue with 3rd party, network, or product, etc)
- To assist this KBA will identify the proper sequence when performing basic operations with the LDAP plugin (enabling the plugin, mapping a group, users, etc)
- To see most of the info below an update fo groups and aliases must be either done manually in the LDAP plugin or scheduled. If no update most of the info below will be missing
- If these KBA's prove successful we can add more complicated processes going forward (logging failures, testing more complicated environments, etc.
- The info in these KBA's was searched via free tools textcrawler 3, notepad++ and textpad. There are many tools that can search multiple glf log files including SAP's own Flexilogreader
- These log snipets were all taken from SAP BusinessObjects Business intelligence Platform 4.2 SP4
- It is important to note that there could be minor variances in other versions but the bulk of the information should be very similar across all BI 4.x platforms and even somewhat in 3.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
zie biauth tskba BOE bobj login logon authentication , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.