Microsoft SQL Server software is required on the database servers as a prerequisite to deploy SAP Contact Center
- Before installation, you require some guidance on the options required when installing the Microsoft SQL Server software
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 R2
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, Email, Chat, Communications, Database, best practices, db growth, Truncate the transaction log , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.