- Enforcing non-divergence is enabled for Data type and Checks in the model options of Logical Data Models (LDM).
- Browsing the Model Options, user is prompted to redefine attributes using the domains if entity attribute and domain definitions are divergent.
- Clicking OK, data type of attribute is inherited from the domain, but the list of values still differ.
- This issue does not happen with new models created in 16.6 SP04.
- It does not occur with all LDMs.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
Check, possible, 811499, CR811499, CR#811499 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.