- The error 12822: "Cannot create temporary table '#abc'. Prefix name '#abc' is already in use by another temporary table '#abc' ".
- This appended with several stored procedures using temp tables.
- Looking at the tables in tempdb database, many #temporary tables appears, even when the related session or procedures calls are not active.
- Restart of the cluster did not resolve the issue.
- The situation can happens even with with a different spid.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 SP134
Msg12822, #table, orphan table, temp tables, drop temp tables, cleanup, CR809102, 809102, CR#809102 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.