- Union or Join is used in a CDS view with annotation @Analytics.query:true. Hit activation error: 'CDS Feature Union not supported for BW Query'
- Association is added in a CDS view with annotation @Analytics.query:true. Hit activation error: 'CDS local associations not allowed (when @Analytics.query: true)'
- Create an extend view for a CDS view with annotation @Analytics.query:true to add addtional elements into the CDS query. Hit various activation errors like: 'CDS local associations not allowed (when @Analytics.query: true)' or ' xxx is not a numeric value' or '_xxx: has unsupported path entry type [Analytics]'
- In a CDS view, UNION two tables. Instead of get all data records back and aggregate the values in the query result, only distinct values are returned without aggregation.
- A CDS view contains join (or association) on fields with alpha conversion. It gets wrong query result.
- A CDS query gets wrong decimal in query result for currencies that are not 2 decimila, such as JPY, HUF, CLP..., etc.
BW 7.50 SP4 or BW 7.51 SP2 above
SAP BW/4HANA 1.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP S/4HANA 1610
2C , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-ODP , Query Runtime for Operational Data Provisioning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.