- You are performing an Unicode Convesion/System Copy with SWPM and you get the following error during the export phase:
- You can see the following error messages in the SWPM logs:
TRACE OraSqlContext._checkDbSidDbHome: dbHome: '/oracle/<sid>/112_64' is not a valid ORACLE_HOME directory.
ERROR Assertion failed: OraSqlContext constructor: arguments dbSidOrSrcObject and dbHome are not valid.
- The environment variable ORACLE_HOME is correct for both ora<sid> and <sid>adm users (see SAP Note 1524205).
- The symbolic link to the Oracle Home is set as per below:
- Your database is a single instance (not RAC, not ASM and not Oracle Engineered Systems).
- Oracle database 11g
- SAP Systems based on SAP NetWeaver
- Unix-based operating system
SAP NetWeaver all versions
18.104.22.168, 11.2, unicode, non-unicode, convesion, system copy , KBA , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , BC-DB-ORA-SYS , Database Interface / DBMS for Oracle , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.