- Error occurs during the workflow processing. In the workflow log you can see errors like the following:
- Work item ‘XXXXXXXXXXXX’ Object ‘XXXXX’ method ‘XXXXXX’ cannot be executed (Message no. WL821)
- Exception ‘XXXX’ is not defined for method ‘XXXXXX’ object type ‘XXXXX’ (Message no. OL818)
- In the top-level work item text you may see errors like：
- Error handling for work item ‘XXXXXXXXXXXX’ (Message no. SWF_RUN630)
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver
SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, SWO1, exceptions, SWP_EXCEPTION_CAUGHT, Exception raised , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.