Planning area (PA) activation failed due to below error(s):
- Test mode of GT_PLANAREA_ATTR_KF failed.
- "number of columns exceeds its maximum: maximum is 1000, but you specified <XXXX> columns".
Note: PLANAREA will be the name of the PA where the activation attempt failed.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
Planning area, activation, exceed, maximum, system limitation, IBP, SOP, fails, failure, ATTR_KF , KBA , SCM-IBP-CNF-PAR , IBP Planning Areas App , SCM-IBP-CNF-ACT , IBP Activation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.