- In BI4.2, a Webi report is connected directly to an OLAP HANA connection to a HANA view that has a hierarchy with levels.
- Variables are created that refer to the hierarchy levels.
- The report is refreshed so that data is retrieved that doesn't return data for all of the levels.
- The level objects that do not have data are not returned as available objects which results in the variables that point to those levels showing #ERROR in the report.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI4.2 (all support packs)
#ERROR, ERROR, Webi, Web Intelligence, WebIntelligence, Business Intelligence, BusinessIntelligence, formula, formulas, formulae, hierarchy, hierarchies, hierarchical, level, levels, prompt, ??, DP, HANA, member, members, available objects, BI, BI4.2, 4.2, BI42, 42 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.