- A Kapsel client application using the Push plugin is unable to retrieve push notifications
that are sent while the app is running in the background.
- Push notifications can be retrieved while the app is running in the foreground.
- The application uses the method sap.Push.checkForNotification(callback) as described here:
- When testing this method it always returns an empty string when the application is run in the background.
- Kapsel plug-ins 3.0 SP15 PL09
- iOS devices running iOS 10.3.3 and iOS 11.0.3.
SAP Cloud Platform 1.0
Push Notification HCPms , KBA , MOB-SDK-KAP , Kapsel: Hybrid Container , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.