Data is loaded to a non-flat Infocube with a Data Transfer Process (DTP) and the following error message is shown in the request monitor:
"The system tried to insert a data record, even though a data record with the same primary key already exists"
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) 7.0
- SAP BW 7.01 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 1)
- SAP BW 7.02 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 2)
- SAP BW 7.03 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 3)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.31 (SAP NW BW 7.3 EnhP 1)
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
- SAP BW/4HANA
number range, duplicate data, duplicate dimension id, dimid, duprec, snro, rsddimeloc, nriv, , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , BW-WHM-DBA-ICUB , InfoCubes , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.