- Your system is a Java stack running.
- You are monitoring the Java system thru a Solution Manager or another Netweaver ABAP stack.
- From DBACOCKPIT the option "Missing Tables nd Indexes" from menu Diagnostics is grayed out.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP NetWeaver all versions
DBACOCKPIT, diagnostic, missing tables, missing indexes, java , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.