- During sales order or billing processing, there's currency conversion occurs. Although you've maintained currency exchange rates in transaction OB08 for the corresponding exchange rate type (e.g. exchange rate type M), the pricing exchange rate is not getting determined based on this exchange rate type as it’s supposed to be. An unexpected pricing exchange rate (KURSK) gets applied into the document.
- When rebate processing is being involved, this might cause open accruals left even after the final settlement is done for the rebate agreement.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
accruals not cleared, KURST, ABWCT, open accruals, VBO2, VA01, VA02, VF01, VF03, VA03, accruals not reversed, , KBA , SD-BIL-GF , Basic Functions , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , SD-BIL-RB , Rebate Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.