- You want to maintain the SSP (Standalone Selling Price) and TP (Transactional Price) with the same value.
- When you set a price condition type as SSP in the customizing, then the TP is zero in the engine side.
- In this case, PR00 as SSP is used.
- Revenue Accounting and Reporting (RAR).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP ERP (minimum Release 605).
- SAP enhancement package 5 or higher for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
- SAP S/4HANA Simple Financials.
- SAP S/4HANA.
SO sales order price condition type Standalone Selling Price SSP PR00 TP Transaction Price is zero use as define Contract price , KBA , FI-RA , Revenue Accounting , FI-RA-IP , Revenue Accounting Inbound Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.