- You have a connection between SAP Cloud Platform Integration (former HCI) to an ABAP / backend system through SAP Cloud Connector (SCC).
- Authentication in the backend is done using client certificate.
- HCI log shows the following error:
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message., cause: org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPException: HTTP response '401: Unauthorized' when communicating with [backend URL]
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- SAP Cloud Connector
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP
Hana Cloud Integration, CPI , KBA , LOD-HCI-PI-RT , Integration Runtime , BC-SEC , Security , BC-CST-IC , Internet Communication Manager , BC-MID-SCC , SAP Cloud Connector On-Demand/On-Premise Connectivity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.