- Production Server running Agentry v6 on SAP Mobile Platform SMP v2.3 randomly stops running.
- Agentry server start up log file reflects the following errors:
- Exception: 06:41:20 10/23/2017 : 25 (General), Unknown Exception ([System Connections] section not found in Agentry.ini file (Publish from editor to correct), ), agent\ChickamingAgent.cpp#2423:ChickamingAgent::startup
- Server license expired 01-01-1990
- Additional error when attempting to run AgentryServerLicenseInstall executable
- Registry keys are missing for server installation from c:/sap/mobileplatform/servers/agentryserver
- No changes made to environment.
- Administrator must open the SMP control center navigate to the Agentry solution and click start to re-launch.
- Agentry v6.x
- SMP v2.3
- Windows O/S platform
halt, failure, stopping, expiration , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-OTH , Syclo Mobility for other backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.