There are some security concerns using Fiori Client in a given corporate environment to access internal resources.
The concerns are regarding:
- printStackTrace() function being present in the app
- Path attribute not being set in session cookie
- Application is vulnerable to beast attack
- Application accepts special character as user input
- Application is vulnerable to Replay Attack
- Application works on rooted device
- Fiori Client 1.x
- Operating system agnostic
Beast Attack; Replay Attack; Fiori Client; security; Android; Windows; Windows Mobile; Apple iOS; iPhone; iPad , KBA , MOB-FC , SAP Fiori Client Native Mobile Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.