- A 3475 error may be reported when there is a long running transaction:
Error: 3475, Severity: 21, State: 7
There is no space available in SYSLOGS to log a record for which space has been reserved in database 'NEO_8V52ERLE8OCLLDUSMA4SB5PYD' (id XXXX). This process will retry at intervals of one minute.
- This transaction causes DUMP TRANSACTION to not truncate any log pages.
- DUMP TRANSACTION is run a high number of times.
- Running the query "select * from sysprocesses where dbid = XXXX" will report one oldest transaction which is blocking many other processes including many of the DUMP TRAN processes.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
1105, syslogs, full, CR808883, CR#808883, 808883 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.