- Client connection unexpectedly terminated
- Or shortdump in Netweaver system
- ASE errorlog contains an infected with 11 at address '(null)' :
Current process (0x15db0105) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00007ffba250195c ((null)+0x7ffba250195c)
- With a stack trace that includes the following functions:
- The SQL Text area shows a query on ASE system monitoring table monSpinlockActivity
- Below part of a typical query run by DBACockpit that is commonly seen:
INSERT INTO saptools..DBH_SNAP_SPINLOCKACTVTY
FROM master..monSpinlockActivity AS SRC_MONSPINLOCKACTIVITY /* DBH_SPINLOCKACTVTY: SNAPSHOT */
See attached file stack_example_CR807966.txt for a full example of ASE log entries.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 & 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 & 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) for Business Suite 15.7 & 16.0
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal , mda_populate_monSpinlockActivity , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.