In SD Billing, WBS element used in the sales order is changed once it is invoiced.
For example, WBS element A-0001.01.01 is assigned to sales item, however when creating Billing document, the superior WBS element A-0001.01 is determined instead of A-0001.01.01.
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
CJPN_GET_INVOICING_ELEMENT, E_PSPNR, VBRP-PS_PSP_PNR, wrongly , KBA , PS-ST-WBS , Work Breakdown Structure , SD-BIL , Billing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.