- OpenSwitch has a memory leak when password encryption is enabled on the client
- Coredump OpenSwitch if memory consumption is too high
- OpenSwitch 15.1 (OSW) ESD#8
- OpenServer (OS)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Software Developer Kit (SDK)
SAP Open Server 15.7 ; SAP Open Server 16.0 ; SAP Open Server solution 15.7 ; Sybase Open Switch 15.1
mem leak, memleak, crash, shutdown, end, passwrd, encrypt, enc, pencrpt, -X, isql, , KBA , BC-SYB-SWT , Openswitch , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.