“Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.”
- Timeout popup occurs after launching CDT (Communication Desktop)
- You will find the following errors at logs:
- Terminal log
- SNET[OPEN] Secure connection failed with error TcpConnection::ConnectSync, connect failed - 10060 (0x274c)
- A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
- (10060) @SessionConnect(188.8.131.52,21002,...) SNET[INIT] Error 2 in SessionConnect(184.108.40.206,21002,...), let's try other connection! @AuthenticationBase::doConnect
- PHONE[openSecureSession] Cannot connect to CoS startAuthentication returned: -60
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7 timeout CDT AUTH_CSCONNECTION_FAILED TcpConnection , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.