- At peak times of Work Manager usage, when creating a Notification from the client, the client's request for a WAIT after the commit is ignored.
- If the database is not 100% to catch up and process the commit, Work Manager client throw errors during transmit.
- SAP Work Manager version 6.2.0
- SAP Work Manager version 6.3.0
- SAP Work Manager version 6.4
/SMERP/CL_PM_NOTIFICATION_DO, notification, SMERP, Syclo, Agentry, Work Manager, ERP, BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT, COMMIT, WAIT, flag, /SYCLO/IF_CORE_DO_HANDLER~CREATE, method, BAPI, ABAP, add-on, addon , KBA , MOB-APP-MAO-ERP , S4MERP/SMERP-Mobile Add-On integration to S4/ERP , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.