The Actual cost component split is active in Material Ledger for your valuation area.
You activated the Auxiliary cost component split and you can experience different symptoms:
- The cost component split of the actual or standard price looks different from the standard cost estimate.
- In costing, the auxiliary cost component view displays unexpected values.
- Short dump in transaction CK24 during marking cost estimate:
- Material Ledger active
- Actual cost component split
- Controlling (CO).
- SAP R/3.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7.
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
CK24 CKME CCS actual cost component split CK11N actual cost component split MLCCS_STARTUP MLCCS_RESET , KBA , CO-PC-PCP , Product Cost Planning , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing/Material Ledger , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.