- A mapping is created between entity attributes belonging to different Logical Data Models (LDM).
- A Physical Data Model (PDM) is generated from the target model.
- All models are checked in to the repository.
- Entity attributes from the source model are analyzed in PD Web.
- Lineage Analysis differs in PD Web compared to what is returned in PD Desktop.
- The rule sets have been configured to display the Generated as collections for entities (::PdLDM\Entity) and entity attributes (::PdLDM\Entity Attribute).
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP04
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Web 16.6 SP04
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
cmr, portal, link, 811129, CR811129, CR#811129 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.