- DBACockpit is reporting Secondary Indexes missing in the database.
- Missing indexes belong to Infocubes (but not to aggregates, for missing indexes of aggregates you may refer to KBA 2104317 )
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
- SAP Solution Manager - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Business Warehouse all versions ; SAP Solution Manager all versions
missing, secondary index, RSA1, repair, index, infocube , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.