- To either put the table and caches in different caches.
- Or put (clustered index and table) in one cache and all non cluster indexes in another cache.
- Or put all indexes (cluster and noncluster) in one cache and table in another cache.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
"named cache", "index cache", "index caches", spinlock contention, performance , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.