- The Streaming project uses a FLEX Window (RulesW) that reads data from a database table.
- Downstream, in another FLEX Window connected to the RulesW window, the objective is to loop through RulesW using a For loop, e.g. For (CurrentRule in RulesW_stream WHERE RuleTypeID = RulesType).
- The object is for the For loop to read RulesW in a specfic sorted order.
- How to get the For loop to return the data in sorted order, e.g., in a SELECT statement, use <ORDER BY col1, col2,...>?
- What is the function of the Event Cache "coalesce"?
SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1
streaming, processing,esp, eventCache, event cache , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.