- A Validate event is created for the Data Item metaclass in an Extended Model Definition (XEM).
- It verifies that a domain is added to the definition of the data item:
Function %Validate%(obj, ByRef message)
message = "This Data Item has no Domain!"
dim d : set d = obj.Domain
If d is Nothing Then
%Validate% = False
%Validate% = True
- An error message is defined to appear when the condition is not satisfied, and the property sheet should not be closed.
- For data items created before the XEM was attached, the message box shows up once but then user can close the window.
- This issue does not occur if using a new XEM, or if data items are created after the XEM was attached.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
811109, CR811109, CR#811109 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.