- Having problems with publishing first agentry application
- Trying to load a zip file that was provided by the SAP consultant that is doing the implementation.
- The application hangs on "Publishing agentry application..." message
- Failed to Publish Agentry application in SMP cockpit
- #ERROR#com.sap.mobile.platform.server.support.service.impl.LogConfigService###s-reset-log-level-1########Determining if this node is master failed with excepiton No registration exists for the mailboxName=com.sap.mobile.platform.server.support.service.impl.LogConfigService |
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP13 PL1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (or any Linux NFS environment)
- Linux OS - REHL 6.9(Satiago) (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
Network File System, hang in publish , KBA , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.