- In a multi-language application, when a single line edit (SLE) gets the focus, PowerBuilder changes the Input language to the latest language entered in that SLE.
- If no data is entered, it selects the default Input language.
- This behaviour considers that an SLE will often contain data of the same language.
- But if the column is not linked to a specific language, users have to switch the keyboard each time a SLE is selected.
- Purpose of this article is to provide an option to avoid the current PowerBuilder behaviour.
SAP PowerBuilder (PB) 12.6 SP00 PL12 (build 4138)
SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
KBA , BC-SYB-PB , Powerbuilder , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.