Under high concurrent load the ASE can raise any of the following errors erroneously:
- 207: Invalid column name '<column name>'.
- 233: The column <column name> in table <table name> does not allow null values.
- 264: Column name <column name> appears more than once in the result column list.
- 2760: Column name '<column name>' does not exist in target table.
- 12810: Cannot resolve column name '<column name>' for table '<table name>'. This could be because the column does not belong to the table or it has an unknown datatype or an internal error related to the system catalogs has happened
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, backupserver, CR811089, CR#811089 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.